What a difference a day makes

They say toddlers change every day. I've found it to be more like every hour. I'm always seeing the G-man do something new or he's always discovering a great talent (like, picking his nose) for the first time. This weekend was no different, although we did have the experience of his second Halloween. 

Facebook used to have a thing about writing 25 surprising items about yourself. I'm going to modify that with 20 things I've learned in the past 24 hours.

1. I will wait in line in the cold for 2.5 hours for G-man to get his H1N1 shot

2. G-man will wait approximately 1.5 minutes before becoming bored in line

3. To some, crackers are more appealing than pizza

4. Toddlers do not like to get into costume

5. G-man likes twizzlers

6. Cute costumes get more loot

7. You can eat a kit-kat without unwrapping it first

8. If you give G-man a lollipop, he will make an epic, sticky mess with it

9. You'll never get a lion costume's mane to look good again after you wash it

10. Do not use your good brush to fluff up the lion's mane

11. If you leave a basket of candy out on the stoop with a sign saying help yourself, all of your candy will quickly be gone

12. You really can eat too much chocolate

13. Toddlers do not care about daylight savings time

14. I make lousy coffee

15. The demand for a waffle is in indirect proportion to how many waffles you have left

16. Sidewalk chalk can be used to color the dog

17. Power Wheels are more fun to push than ride on

18. If there is a puddle available, the G-man or I will sit in it

19. Anything can cause a tantrum

20. Thomas the Tank Engine is truly a terrible show

Now I wonder what I'll learn tomorrow?

Post a Comment