Random thought generator

Throughout my day, I have a lot of random thoughts. This is not new. But ever since the G-man arrived, the topics and thoughts themselves surprise even me. Here is a sampling of what went through my mind today. For a little background, our activities included registering for summer Parents Day Out, a trip to the zoo and going to Dunkin' Donuts.


Listening to music from DMX puts G-man to sleep. Interesting.

I'm probably the only person today cleaning taco off a train.

Do we have the only train that ever went through a taco?

G-man's main hobby is standing still for no reason.

If I had a girl, would I have to draw pictures of dinosaur's pooping?

If asked, I cannot explain how it took us 2 hours to leave the zoo.

Please don't let G-man go for the breakfast bar that someone just stepped on before I can pick it up.

That kid still has breakfast bar on the bottom of his shoe.

Good thing I brought the Neosporin.

How does he know we're near donuts?

If someone else is riding the ladybug on the carousel, I will pay them to get off it.

Are you kidding me? A temper tantrum because he won't get on the train? He loves trains!

I didn't know that oranges stained.

He's totally going to hit his head on that. (he did)

An entire zoo and riding the tram is his favorite thing.

He's washable.

Why are the fruit bites more appealing now that they've been on the driveway overnight than when they were clean and edible in his cup yesterday?

Do I save the extra munchkins we got with our order or let scott eat them after G-man is in bed?

It's taking me 10 minutes to answer 6 questions on this form.

He's so damn cute.

Post a Comment