The G-man is back!

Ok, well, the G-man never went away. But the past, uh, 5 months(!) have been a little crazy so having a chat with you, my blog-reading friends, kept getting pushed to the bottom of the to-do list until it fell off completely. Fear not, I've had a lot of things to say in my head! Oh yeah, most of it I've forgotten though.


A quick recap of what G-man's done, where he's been and why the blog went MIA:

Some of you may know that I actually work. Sure, I stay home all day with the kiddo but the only way to pay for said home is to bring in some moola. (As a vegetarian, not a lot of bacon is getting in the door.) Just after the last post in July, I was lucky enough to get a huge project. Big. Really big. Forget about eating or sleeping, much less writing for fun big. Every moment of my day that wasn't spent watching the li'l guy was spent toiling away for the promise of payday.

The project ended 25 August and on 27 August...

We took the G-man to Italy! Yep, we're crazy. Probably more on that later. I may have repressed a lot of the experience already but one day I'll wake up screaming and come downstairs to tell you all about it.

The remainder of our Fall/start of Winter pales in comparison but it was filled with a lot of things you would have loved to hear about and have since fled my mind. Suffice it to say work was still busy; G-man had a social schedule to rival the most prolific facebooker; Halloween, Thanksgiving, Xmas and New Year's Eve all happened; the dog passed away; the weather was at times hot, warm, cool and freak-ass cold, sometimes all in the same week; and the G-man turned three.

But now, now there is a small break in the action and the musings of life with G-man - the good, the bad and the ugly - are back.

Happy 2011!


Catherine V  – (04 January, 2011 11:23)  

Nice to see you back! Reminds me that I should probably try to blog once in a while, too!

Happy 2011, indeed.

Post a Comment