Eeeeeew

Today I saw the G-man eat something he found in his ear. That's right, his ear. And I thought his current fascination with his nose was bad enough.


Your first thought, like mine, might be, "Gross." That may have quickly been followed by, "What could he have found in his ear?" That's what I was thinking. And no, I didn't really get to see it. As I was rocking him for his nap (which, by the way, never happened. grrr...), he stuck his finger in there, rooted around for a bit, and in the few nanoseconds I had before he put it in his mouth, I noticed it was not alone.

Ear wax? Food from his hair that had perched in his ear? Debris from our visit to the park this morning?

I know there are plenty more disgusting things that will find their way into his mouth in the coming years, but I have to wonder if his creativity has peaked with this one.

Post a Comment